We are proud to offer the new Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book. This handy, compact book puts the full text of the OMB’s Uniform Grants Guidance at your fingertips.
Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book
Get a convenient and easy-to-read print version of the revised Uniform Guidance featuring the full text of the OMB's 2020 revisions.
The Office of Management and Budget has completed the first comprehensive revision of the Uniform Grants Guidance since these key grant management rules were first issued in 2013. Most changes take effect with awards and award modifications made on or after November 12, 2020. The updated Uniform Guidance (also known as the Super Circular, Omnicircular, or simply the UGG) is codified in 2 C.F.R. pt. 200.
The Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book is a handy 8"x10" reference guide containing the complete, revised version of 2 C.F.R. pt. 200. Updated and new provisions are found throughout the the Uniform Guidance revisions released by the OMB at the end of its five-year review of existing requirements in August 2020. These include substantive as well as technical changes affecting pre-award considerations, procurement, subawards, closeouts, award termination, indirect costs, cost principles, and audit standards. The OMB also updated related regulations for grants and agreements as part of its overhaul of the Uniform Guidance. You will find all these changes and the complete version of the revised Uniform Guidance in the 2021 Edition Desk Book.
The Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book is now available. The Desk Book is in stock and ready to ship. Order your copy today to receive this invaluable desk reference to the updated Uniform Guidance in Part 200.
Benefits of the Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book
The Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book provides you with the full, unabridged text of the updated OMB Uniform Guidance (and not just a summary of changes). The Desk Book includes:
- Complete version of revised 2 C.F.R. pt. 200
- Revisions to micro-purchases and other procurement methods
- New domestic preference requirement for procurement
- Expanded availability of de minimis indirect cost rate
- Clarification of pass-through entity treatment of indirect cost rates
- Changes to general cost principles and selected items of cost
- New pre-award program planning and design requirements
- Implementation of the Never Contract with the Enemy Act
- New provisions restricting telecommunications and surveillance contracts and costs
- Revised closeout timelines and procedures
- Additional grounds for termination of awards
- Updated definitions and key terms
- Revisions to other OMB regulations for awards and agreements (Part 25, Part 170, and Part 183)
You will find these provisions and the entire Uniform Guidance from Part 200 (as well as other recently updated OMB grants management regulations) in the Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book.
About the Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book
The Uniform Guidance 2021 Edition Desk Book is a desk-sized version of the Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (called the Uniform Guidance, for short), as codified in 2 C.F.R. pt. 200. The 2021 Edition Desk Book has been completely updated to include the 2020 revisions to the OMB's regulations in Parts 25, 170, and 183, as well as the Uniform Guidance. A convenient and portable 8"x10" softbound publication, the Desk Book contains over 120 pages of updated OMB regulations for grants and other agreements. Order your copy today!